At DACS Air-conditioning & Electrical we do it all; from quoting on specialized air conditioner solutions, to supply and installation of all makes and models, to fault finding and servicing, to all electrical needs you require.
How do I choose the right size air conditioner for my home
Every home is different, and the right air conditioner will depend on many factors, such as room orientation, window size and ceiling insulation to name a few. It’s an important decision to get right, as an air conditioner that’s too small won’t adequately heat or cool your home, but one that’s too large will be inefficient and expensive to run. We can organise a free onsite inspection where we can quote you on the air conditioner system that best services your requirements.
How often should I service my air conditioner system?
We recommend servicing your AC system every year.
Why Choose Split System Air Conditioning?
Wall Hung Split System air conditioners are a simple and affordable way to air condition single rooms or open spaces.
Wall mounted air conditioners are the most popular form of air conditioning in Australia.
The major benefits of wall mounted air conditioners are:
- Cost: Wall hung split systems are cheap to buy and install.
- Control: Each unit has a simple to use remote control. This allows completely different temperature settings for each room.
- Flexibility: You can add air conditioning to additional rooms over time.
Why Choose a Ducted System?
Ducted air conditioning is the ultimate climate control solution for your whole home.
The major benefits of ducted air conditioning are:
- Whole of home solution: Every room is air conditioned throughout summer and winter.
- Even air distribution: No hot or cold spots in your home.
- Noise: With all the noise producing equipment in the ceiling, under the floor or outside, ducted air conditioning is the quietest of all air conditioning options.
- Easy control: Central temperature and zone control with set and forget timers.
- Zones: Up to 10 separate air conditioned zones give flexibility and economy.
- Value: In most houses it is cheaper to install ducted air conditioning than to install wall hung split systems in every room. Adding ducted air conditioning also adds to the overall sale value of your home.
Are the technicians and electricians employed by DACS Airconditioning & Electrical?
All our technicians and electricians are fully employed by DACS. All staff are inhouse and no contractors are employed.
What is your pricing on servicing my air conditioner system?
We pride ourselves on offering competitive rates and frequent specials. Contact us today to find out what discounts we are currently offering.
What areas do you service?
DACS Airconditioning & Electrical services the Perth Metropolitan area, from Rockingham to Yanchep and the Hills to the eastern suburbs. While being Como based, we have easy access Applecross, Como, Attadale, Mt Pleasant and to all areas North and South of Perth.
A travel charge may apply depending on your location. Feel free to contact us and find out if a fee applies.
How do I pay my account?
We accept cash, credit card or cheque. Payment is expected on completion of the job onsite. If the account cannot be settled on the day, our terms are 7 days.
When are you open?
Our office is attended from 7am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday, and open until 6pm during Summer. We are also open from 9am – 12pm every Saturday.
Where are you located?
Our office is located at Unit 1, 24 Preston Street, Como – We have parking available outside our office
Can DACS repair my air conditioner?
Yes, we can service and repair all makes and models of AC units from Evaporative units right through to fully ducted reverse cycle split systems and ducted systems.